...fa la la la la...la la la la!
A week ago today as I was returning to my vehicle in a crowded parking lot I noticed two attractive young gals leaving a small college heading to their vehicle, a fence separated us. I was delighted to hear a strong, joyous: "Da da da da da da da da...." (sing the "da's" to the opening lines of Deck the Halls). That was all. I couldn't help myself, I just echoed back the next phrase: "da da da da da...da da da da!" I turned to see these lovely gals giggling and I joined in as they shouted back, "Merry Christmas"! I was so glad for their random act of joy they'd unknowingly passed along to me! Keep the tune going....it's contagious!
















2 comments:
Our tree is the same way!!! Mom passed down our old tree and family ornaments to us. So now I have our childhood ornaments...including ornaments I made in preschool as well as the teacher gift ornaments...both my mom's and my own. Now Aaron and I will usually add a new ornament every year...usually from a place that we've visited during the year. This year, though, Mom bought us a "baby's first Christmas" ornament. So neat to see your ornaments.I especially love the circle shaped manger scene with the angel standing in front. Classic!!
And a story with each ornament...thanks for passing on the joy to us.
Post a Comment