I just had to see why the trail was closed off...it beckoned...
...the sign is obviously a warning to be careful since the path, a new addition to the our local Discovery Trail, is being worked on in bits and pieces...and I traversed it with no ill effects
Jenn, who is taking a photography course, showed me yesterday that taking pictures at an angle can at times enhance the results. So I experimented. Some are quite hilarious as I got carried away...
I really like this old fence and I took a lot of pictures from different angles. Of course I also took Mt. Baker since it was right there looking at me...but will leave that for another time...
Off the path by now, I come across these neat abandoned buildings...
...hard to imagine that right across the street is a row of regular houses...
The wind has come up and I can hear the flag whipping in the breeze...
...God keep our land glorious and free...
There's always lots to see and more than meets the eye. I am grateful.
3 comments:
Great experimenting Mom. I like that location and how you presented it. We'll have to go walking there when we are home at Christmas.
Fun story Alice! I enjoyed myself!
That was a fun adventure...and thanks for the photography lesson.
Post a Comment