Blog Archive

Monday, October 12, 2009

Salmon-Pt 4

I caught you, Daniel...

Just want to keep movin' along...

We take one more long look at this phenom and head back to the van...

...after all...we're going out for donuts!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of stinky fun! Jared asked me to read each portion of the blog at least 3xs this morning. Daniel just kept yelling, "FISH, FISH!" To each their own =)

Marilyn said...

Your blog entry today brought me many memories of walking at the Vedder this time of year. It is such an amazing phenomenon. Such fun! Great way to spend a Thanksgiving afternoon!

Anonymous said...

It was great fun. The boys had so much fun -and so did I!- and after the big turkey dinner the day before it was good to get out in the lovely autumn air. Marilyn I did think of you and knew you had walked these trails many times in years past. Now you are exploring all kinds of new and wonderful places I will probably never see! Happy Trails to you!

Marilyn said...

Thanks Alice...happy trails to you, too. I love exploring trails. Who knows where our paths will lead?