Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back in Business


This is our son Andrew with his son, Micah our grandson. I'm just throwing him a bouquet from my computer to his in Mexico for spending his valuable time on the phone with me a number of times this week to get me blogging again. We had changed emails and so Blogger wouldn't accept any further offerings from me until I had done due diligence in resetting my blog. I was lost. Andrew cheerfully persevered with me and I'm so grateful - thanks son!

Yikes, I must send out a bouquet to Dana, his wife- our dear daughter in law- who set me up in the first place almost two years ago. Thanks so much. Better yet...here's the family*...


...but not quite...baby Joshua came along eight weeks ago! Welcome sweet little fellow!


*picture taken in Mazatlan while we vacationed with them in March of this year.
Pictures courtesy of Andrew sent to me over the past months.

4 comments:

Lou and Marilyn Sawchenko said...

Welcome back, Alice. Oh, the places we've been and are still to be...this journey of learning can be very exciting.

Grandma Ev said...

Hi Alice,
Ever since our MEI lunch last Christmas I have visited your blog, and have been blessed by your entries. Thank you for sharing your love of all things beautiful.
Love, Ev Roth

Alice said...

Thanks folks for "tuning" in - I'm humbled and delighted. Grandma Ev, a nice surprise. I'm trying to get into your blog but haven't figured how to do it. Would love to see what you're up to before our Christmas lunch this year!

Grandma Ev said...

Dear Alice,
My blog (which isn't really a blog)is at evbaerg.cccministry.org/
The password is EBR12 There isn't too much news on there but it does contain photos and a couple of updates from the summer.
Love,
Ev