Blog Archive
Friday, October 2, 2009
Surprise!
Who hasn't enjoyed a steaming cup of TH's best and with it a sweet goodie or two. Well after a bit of shopping I was delighted to see just a few cars ahead of me at our very busy mid-town TH's today. Justifying my having yet another cup of coffee this morning, I settled for a small with two timbits - $1.54 the voice tells me. Inching my way forward I managed to find the correct change just as I approached the window. Extending my hand full of change she cheerfully hands me my coffee and timbits waving me on...the car ahead of me had paid my bill. What?!!! How nice is that...I blessed that woman in the PT Cruiser ahead of me as she sailed away. I think the lingo for that is "pay it forward" but in this case she "paid it backward". I will definitely "pay it backward" and make someone else's day, and soon, when they least expect it. Such fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's cool. It put a smile on my face, too. It always amazes me how a simple kind act can have such a good effect on others. Great bang for the buck so to speak.:)
Post a Comment